Switzerland 2
Here are some more shots of my hike in Switzerland. These were taken just to the top of Murren. In fact, the homes that you will see in some of these pictures are those on the edge of that village.



This is the road I took on my way out of Murren. The mountains in these first three pictures are the ones on the other side of the valley. They are taken looking back on where I had come from.

This, and the following pictures, are taken looking forward, toward the top of this particular mountain. You can see some of the cabling for the gondala here.

If you look closely, you can see the gondala in this picture. It is just off center on the right hand side. It was going back down the mountain side.


The green thing sticking straight up into the sky is a crain - they were building a new home. Up at the top of the mountain, you can just make out a small building. This was one of the stops the gondala made on the way to the top of the top.

You can tell by looking at the ground and the handrailing that I had progressed into the snow! :)

This one is once again looking down. Here is a great view of Murren and the mountains surrounding it. And me! :) Inspite of the cold weather, I was actually beginning to get a little warm - except for my hands. They kept getting cold. But as long as I kept moving, the rest of me stayed very warm.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home