London
As you must have guessed by know, I am safely in England. Right now, I am writing you from a computer lab on the Canterbury Christ Church University campus.
Since I flew out of Chicago O’Hara airport on 8/23, I have spent some time in London, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. I have pictures to share from all four locations and will be adding them in the next few days. For now, I will start with London.
After landing in London Heathrow airport, some new friends of mine, the Mancinos, met me at the airport and took me to their home. I spent the next 4 days with them. During that time, I spent a day in downtown London, went to the market, visited the Royal Airforce Museum, and attended Sunday services with the family.
I enjoyed my time with the Mancinos. They are a wonderful family, making me feel right at home. I have truly made some new friends. One Tuesday morning, I flew out of London Stansted for Germany. I will tell you more about that trip in the text post.
For now, enjoy London with me! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home