Friday, August 18, 2006

Going to England

Greetings All,

Much has happened this summer, which I will not get into. Suffice it to say it has been busy, stressful (at times), and fast. It's hard to believe it is time for school already!

On 8/23 I will be flying out for England and landing in London on the 24th. I don't know all the particulars yet, but I am planning on leaving for Germany the following Monday or Tuesday. I will be spending some time with a good friend there and touring the countries of Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (and maybe one or two others :) ).

I will be back in England and in Canterbury by Sept the 9th. Classes will start on the Sept 11th and continue through Dec 9th. I will be staying on in England for a few days and flying back on the 13th.

I am looking forward to "talking" to ya'll through the blog site! Please, visit often and let me share my experiences with you - and let me know what you think by commenting!

May God bless each and everyone of you throughout this Fall season!

Lori Owens

PS. I will be posting some pictures from this summer. A friend and I took a brief vacation in the Branson, MO. area. Hope you enjoy! (this will give me a little experience in posting pictures!! :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home