Saturday, September 16, 2006

London Eye

If you ever get a chance to come to London, you have to take the time to go on the London Eye. It is a little expensive (about $25), but well worth the price. The view is amazing!! Here are some of the shots I took from the Eye.


This shot was taken at the very top of the Eye (the London Eye is a huge farris wheel). You can see the group in front of us to the right of the picture.


Here I am inside the Eye with London behind me. If you look closely, you can see that I'm still pretty tired! :)

Here is another picture of Rachel, my tour guide. She was a lifesaver!! I don't think I would survived down there without here help. We had a great time!

Here is a shot on the way back down. You can see Parliament and Big Ben down below.

This is the Thames (pronounced Tims) River below and out though London.

And a little closer view of Parliament and Big Ben.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home